What a difference a week makes

blade

Visit site
What a difference a week makes. This is a video of our 1st regatta of the season from last weekend, a beautiful day, a great sail and fabulous atmosphere afterwards. Here we are a week later, under lock down for 15 days, can't go out, can't use the boat, think I will be watching a few sailing videos over the next few days. Enjoy.

flaming

Visit site
What a difference a week makes. This is a video of our 1st regatta of the season from last weekend, a beautiful day, a great sail and fabulous atmosphere afterwards. Here we are a week later, under lock down for 15 days, can't go out, can't use the boat, think I will be watching a few sailing videos over the next few days. Enjoy.

Looked like you got a pretty decent start there! In your own bit of line, up in the front row and going well.

Just cancelling our first outing of the season. Definitely the right decision, but I'm not happy about it.

TLouth7

Visit site
I enjoyed seeing that port tacker getting well and truly stuffed at the windward mark!

I'm due to deliver my yacht from Ipswich to Edinburgh soon but not sure whether to proceed. I would think the highest risk will be getting the train down. The crew is all colleagues so I'm not too worried about infecting each other.

blade

Visit site
I enjoyed seeing that port tacker getting well and truly stuffed at the windward mark!

I'm due to deliver my yacht from Ipswich to Edinburgh soon but not sure whether to proceed. I would think the highest risk will be getting the train down. The crew is all colleagues so I'm not too worried about infecting each other.
I did as well until I realized the problem it created for us. I loved the moment our crew said there was a gap opening up, I had a look and thought you couldn't get a dingy through it - that was a pants changing moment.

blade

Visit site
Looked like you got a pretty decent start there! In your own bit of line, up in the front row and going well.

Just cancelling our first outing of the season. Definitely the right decision, but I'm not happy about it.
Had a new crew member join us, races a J70 out of Torquay, helps me a lot with tactics, also use his Velocitek instrument which has been great for the startline. All our racing has been cancelled for the moment as well, but I guess there are other priorities right now.