West coast France -> UK

BerylBite

Visit site
Greetings my new friends!

I'm looking for passage on any kind of boat.
I'm able bodied and competent crewman speaking french and English fluently.
For departure, the closer to Bordeaux the better and dates are moderately flexible.

Why? I'm planning to buy a boat in the UK and sail her home. It will probably require an extra trip to recuperate the trailer and spare equipment. I'm horribly poor, so I'm trying to kill two or three birds with one stone.

BerylBite

Visit site
Reading similar posts to my own prompts me to offer more information. I don't want to waste anyone's time. Here's additional information.

Male, French-American, 29 years old, math teacher and educational tour guide. I've never met a person I couldn't get along with. Very even keeled, thick-skinned and good at taking orders. Positive Mental Attitude 100% assured.
Departure dates can vary from the mid July to mid August. (Provided we flatten the covid bell curve and quarantine is lifted in time)

Which birds am I trying to kill with that one stone?
-Familiarize myself with sailing the french coast and english channel before my own voyage back home.
-Make it to England free of monetary expense. I've got lots of time and strength, but no money. (3rd of yearly salary lost to covid)
-Begin networking in the European sailing community.
-Travel ecologically with a fun sense of adventure.