Well, you have to have something to do ................

andlauer

Visit site
Bonjour
the title was in a thread....
My experience is that on North atlantic, both ways, you are running out of time and managing your ressources and time to deal with all the things that must be done!!!
Sometime you may found a few minutes to watch the sea and be happy.
Eric

CPD

Visit site
Eric,

That was my comment. It came from 2 things .......... the first was my drawing up a list of things to take on board for entertainment, and the second was the realisation that quite soon now, the manic boat preparation will have to stop, the sailing will have to begin, and there will come that magical time when you can hopefully find those precious few minutes to do as you say, just watch the sea, and be happy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I can't wait.

Alan

Noddy

Visit site
I'm much further behind with my preparation than I wanted to be, and now I've managed to wangle the time off work there is lots to do here before mid may (so why am I skiving on this forum then?)

As long as I can keep the water out, the rudders working and the mast up, I'm going.

I expect I will be busy en route doing the interior decorating (paint, curtains) and wiring (everything except the autopilot).

Other threads that may be of interest