Well Done Kemp Sails !

Lightwave395

Visit site
Loft News

Exciting developments since our last email on Thursday: events moved rapidly after we were approached by representatives of the McLaren F1 Team to look at building Respirator Hoods in conjunction with the University of Southampton!

A highly motivated team of volunteers created initial units in the loft, and these early stage prototypes consisted of a fabric hood which covers the wearer’s head, integrated with a plastic visor to protect their face, using off-the-shelf components.

These units received positive feedback from doctors, nurses and patients in initial demonstrations at the hospital. Testing continues on the wards this week in the course of their day-to-day work, to provide comfort and usability feedback.

Hywel Morgan, Professor of Bioelectronics at the University of Southampton said, “We are really grateful to our partners at McLaren, Kemp Sails and INDO on behalf of Baynhams for their commitment in working around the clock with us to getting this from a concept to a working prototype in a matter of days.”

The revised design is now pending approval, and we hope to be contributing to the nationwide PPE requirement by ramping up production by the end of the week.

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
And thoroughly professional response to customers. The new genoa they have made for me is not yet shipped to Greece but they will store it safely for me until the time comes that it will be needed. Very grateful as I cannot predict what might happen to it once it reached Greece.

Ian_Rob

Visit site
They phoned me last week to update me on the position and are hanging on to my new Genoa for the foreseeable. Good service.

Thankyou Kemps!