Well done Italy

• Thread starter Deleted User YDKXO
  • Start date

DaveNTL

Visit site
Re: Italy is very racist

copy and paste from the 'Social Issues Research Centre'

'Throughout Europe, racism figures prominently in football related violence. Neo-nazi and neo-fascist groups target football grounds in Europe in the same way as their English equivalents do here. Among the worst affected clubs are Lazio and AC Milan in Italy, Paris Saint-Germain in France, and Real Madrid and Espagnole in Spain.

In Italy, a Jewish player, Ronnie Rosenthal, was unable to play even one game for Udinese because of massive pressure from neo-fascist circles and Aaron Winter, a native of Suriname of Hindustani extraction was subject to attacks at Lazio involving cries of '[--word removed--] and Jews Out'. More recently, Paul Ince, a black English player for Inter Milan , has expressed his anger at the way he has been treated by the Italian fans. '

Link to full article.

That organisation must need funding if Paul Ince is referred to as 'more recently'.

This is what Zidane thinks of it.

This is what his taxi driver thought of it:-

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Sorry but Ronnie Rosenthal used to play for the club I support (Watford) and he was absolutely effing useless and fully deserves any abuse hurled at him and the same goes for Paul Ince /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

[ QUOTE ]
I can guess, Boatone is very naughty to be posting such provocative stuff. I'll have a word with him if that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi.......what the hell has this got to do with me?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif