• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

• Boats 2020 and MDL Ocean Village Show cancelled at last minute

Last minute announcement as Southampton City Council pulls the plug on both shows on Thursday evening over increased Coronavirus numbers in UK

Read more...

We hate PWC, thank goodness we don't have lots of these.

MikeBz

The bit which curdled my blood the most was "marine grade stereo system" (whatever (TF) that is).

I wonder where the underwater air supply comes from for the 260bhp internal combustion engine.

xyachtdave

Used in clear water away from other people I'm sure this would be fun for the driver.....used in the 6 knot limit in the Medway....grrrrrr!

seivadnehpets

Surely if you bought this there would be a bounty on it. It, and you would be a target. You would need expensive security.
The link also lead me to this sad news
32 dead in ferry sinking
Funny how the world works.

UncleAlbert

Would be so nice for it to bury itself in the glutinous bed of the Blackwater, never to be seen or heard of again.
Unc

oldgit

The bit which curdled my blood the most was "marine grade stereo system" (whatever (TF) that is).

The ability to flood the entire anchorage/creek/marina/boatyard with Euro pop/Rap/ Screeching ballard singer/ Country music at 02.00 on a still summer night ?

Greemble

Clearly potential hooligan machine.

On the other hand, with "speeds of up to 62mph, can jump more than 16 feet into the air and travel 34mph underwater", just consider the fun to be had from quietly launching from under a jetty and surprising the local jetski brigade.