• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Wanted: Alicante to Cartagena.

GaryG

I'm wondering if there's anyone on the Costa Blanca, Spain that needs a crew member whilst sailing.

I'm located between Alicante and Cartagena and I'm willing to travel to those areas and all marinas in between.

So if you're in need of someone to help you onboard let me know, I have Day Skipper and Coastal Skipper qualifications.

Whiterose

Hi Gary I have small boat in Alicante and sometimes am looking for crew..not at moment. In UK locked down and quarantine returned few days ago from Alicante.Think I saw you make similar request in British in Alicante Facebook group..let me know any details and maybe ..we can sort something Cheers Rich

GaryG

Hi Gary I have small boat in Alicante and sometimes am looking for crew..not at moment. In UK locked down and quarantine returned few days ago from Alicante.Think I saw you make similar request in British in Alicante Facebook group..let me know any details and maybe ..we can sort something Cheers Rich
Thanks for your reply, Rich.

Let me know when you're heading out again and we can get something sorted.

That wasn't me on the Facebook group. :unsure: