Want to sail out of Cape town

Carla94

Visit site
Hi Everyone
If you need crew to sail from Cape town, I am here and I am available immediately.

I am 26 Female, from Cape town.
I love sailing with all my heart and I do have two years of sailing experience and I do love adventure.

I have done all safety courses and I am busy with my Day skippers at this moment.
Please feel free ro contact me*
(+27)0748621731

Attachments

• 104E87FC1519586790495-r.jpg
    104E87FC1519586790495-r.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 26

Gargleblaster

Visit site
If you haven't done it yoiu should enquire or leave your name with the Royal Cape Yacht Club at Duncan Dock. You may find both members as well as visitors looking for crew. The management of the Victoria and Albert Marina (right next to the shopping centre) are very helpful and may also know of someone looking for crew once again both permanents and visitors.

Sharky34

Visit site
If you haven't done it yoiu should enquire or leave your name with the Royal Cape Yacht Club at Duncan Dock. You may find both members as well as visitors looking for crew. The management of the Victoria and Albert Marina (right next to the shopping centre) are very helpful and may also know of someone looking for crew once again both permanents and visitors.
It was called the Victoria & Alfred when I was last there, has it changed?

wonkywinch

Visit site
Carla94 was called MichaelaJ on a SA pet sitting website according to Google's reverse image lookup. More likely a scam, but clearly a very patient one waiting more than 4 years from registration to first post!

Carla94

Visit site
Wow thanks for letting me know, I did register on that website though a long time ago. I forgot about it. I will have a look quickly.