VORG - Roll Call of who is playing

Resolution

Visit site
I think the following forumites are competing in the VORG (NOT the Sailonline version of the Volvo):

Chris Robb - Carina1
Nautorius - anteo 1 & 2
Javelin - Southwoldboatyard 1 & 2
Innesker - Resolution1

Anyone else like to call in with their Volvo boatnames?

Spyro

Visit site
Well that is really going to confuse anyone who hasn't played either game. This forum was set up for SOL. Get your own forum or join SOL.:rolleyes::)

bignick

Visit site
Well that is really going to confuse anyone who hasn't played either game. This forum was set up for SOL. Get your own forum or join SOL.:rolleyes::)

Boo, hiss. :)

I quite like VORG, even if it does cost a few quid every leg.

My boat name is "jynnantonnyx" :D

Resolution

Visit site

Well gosh I am so sorry. Perhaps you should change the name of "your" forum to be less confusing.

Spyro

Visit site
Well gosh I am so sorry. Perhaps you should change the name of "your" forum to be less confusing.

Sorry might have had a few drinks when I posted that :eek: note the date and time. Now that I read it when sober it does sound a bit unfriendly. I thought it was quite funny at the time. Please accept my appology.

Baddox

Visit site
I have just joined in the middle of leg 5. Starting leg 6 a little late gave some catching up to do and my boat sailed a long session on Saturday to finish 15717 which I'm pleased with.
Boat name underAtree