VOR game - open for testing

fireball

Visit site
The "Office VOR" (OVOR) is now open so you can get used to the interface ....

looks wonderful, pity that clicking on the windex crashed firefox for me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and you have to buy the essentials - like autopilot!!

Dipper

Visit site
I know I'm being thick, but can you explain what it is please. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

OK. I have realised what you are talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fireball

Visit site
Hmm - not impressed so far ... looks pretty, but tried testing the standard spinny downwind in 31 knots and got 6kts out of it .... heck I get more than that in my 30'er!!! ... put up the Spinny from the "Pro pack" which is free for the first leg and we're straight up to 25kts! .... hmm - pay your way to the front ....

I've mentioned once on the SoL chat that I'm posting a daily account of the SoL race, and proposed to expand that to playing the part of a yachting correspondent taking part in the race. The idea is to encourage a few folks to take part in 'interviews' via e-mail - giving either straight or humorous answers as they feel fit.

I hoped that would attract visitors and give SoL some publicity.

I've still got a couple of days to get people to take interest. What do Scuttlebutt SoL enthusiasts think of the idea?