Vintage Taylors Heater including water heater for sale

sideshowbob

Visit site
Classic vintage Taylors paraffin heater for sale with water heater. This item does need a refit but its mostly there bar the thro' deck fitting and cap. Parts are still readily available.
£150
This item is bulky and i think it should be collected. Nr Dartmouth.

P1090430.jpg

P1090432.jpg

P1090429.jpg

Poignard

Visit site
I fitted an identical* heater to my boat and it came without flue or deck fitting.

I bought a Taylors deck fitting for a 99K heater and used copper pipe and fittings obtained from BES Ltd.

*Mine didn't have the water heater which I would like to have had.

I also managed to find a much larger paraffin tank.

It is a good little heater and puts out a considerable amount of heat.

If you need any more information or photos of my installation, I will gladly help.

Broad Reacher

Visit site
Hello-Inherited a Model 065 w/water tank installed on my 1979 Freedom ketch, but have no idea how to disassemble it. Does anyone have a scanned version of the owner's/installation manual? Thanks for any help! Jeff

doris1914

Visit site
Hi Yes. It is still available.
Hello and thanks for the reply. I am very interested in the heater, and will almost certainly purchase it from you. Do you have an idea of what sort of out heat ouput it has. We are working to get our classic yacht (glala.uk) back in the water and I think that this might work perfectly in the fore cabin. I will look to see what info I can find on it. Could you also let me know what the post code is for pick up and how you would like to be paid.
New to this forum lark and not sure how to PM you,
Kind regards,
Andrew