Turkey

Irish Rover

Visit site
I'm in Setur marina Kuşadası. Just left the marina a short while ago. I'm not aware of any restrictions on boats here but, of course, private boats entering from abroad are not being accepted.

rib

Visit site
I'm in Setur marina Kuşadası. Just left the marina a short while ago. I'm not aware of any restrictions on boats here but, of course, private boats entering from abroad are not being accepted.
Were in setur marina finike,have been told we can leave but cant promise to be allowed back ! Expect things to lock down more in nxt day or two

Irish Rover

Visit site
Were in setur marina finike,have been told we can leave but cant promise to be allowed back ! Expect things to lock down more in nxt day or two
I hope you're wrong. Stopping day sail activities makes no sense. Having said that they just issued a decree confining 65 year olds and up to their houses.

Irish Rover

Visit site
We took the boat out for a few hours again today. Fewer boats out than yesterday and far fewer than normal Sunday. it was fairly overcast today so that partly responsible although still 20C. No mention of any restrictions at the marina. Town centre very very quiet with very few about.

Refueler

Visit site
We took the boat out for a few hours again today. Fewer boats out than yesterday and far fewer than normal Sunday. it was fairly overcast today so that partly responsible although still 20C. No mention of any restrictions at the marina. Town centre very very quiet with very few about.

Like S/Pore ... I have had to send home my Superintendent as travel restrictions are rumoured to be imposed soon ... I know one of my guys who lives in Georgia - he cannot visit Turkey ...

Nice to hear you are getting some use of your boat ... I think I would be worried about getting back in again ... not going out !

Irish Rover

Visit site
Like S/Pore ... I have had to send home my Superintendent as travel restrictions are rumoured to be imposed soon ... I know one of my guys who lives in Georgia - he cannot visit Turkey ...

Nice to hear you are getting some use of your boat ... I think I would be worried about getting back in again ... not going out !
The marina staff here are excellent so I'm confident they'll tell us before we go out if there are any restrictions expected. We're only going out for 3/4 hours at a time so far but we're thinking about overnighting at one of the national park bays later in the week after some forecast rain passes. Right now the boat is 10 times more valuable to us than it was a few weeks ago.

Irish Rover

Visit site
We took the boat out again today for a few hours. The marina is quiet but still activity going on and all the workshops seem to be open.

Irish Rover

Visit site
Out again today for a few hours and I noticed a non local yacht in the marina so it seems we're not closed to visiting yachts. The yacht in question is Cayman Islands registered Sea Falcon 11
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...si:319055500/imo:8991140/vessel:SEA_FALCON_II
This yacht left our marina yesterday and is currently in Turgutreis, Bodrum [D Marin, I'd imagine] so it looks like marinas generally are accepting guest yachts from other Turkish marinas.

Irish Rover

Visit site
Lockdown tightening here. All international flights stopped, all intercity travel banned except with special permission from the provincial governor. More restrictions on use of parks and public spaces especially at weekends. For the most part people are behaving responsibly.

rib

Visit site
All good things come to an end. No boats allowed to enter or leave the marina here now although we can still visit the marina.
We've have been told today we can sail within the antalya District (about 100 miles of coastline) if we register with the coast guard marina etc. When where and how long. We will give it some thought