• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Trevor Leek's 'Corkscrew'

Gargleblaster

I noticed a Twister 28 on Ebay last night called 'Corkscrew'.. I am fairly sure that Trevor Leek's Twister was called 'Corkscrew'. There used to be a picture in a storm taken from the bow looking down the length of the boat on the old JC Website.

The boat looks to be a good price and the description sounds like it has been well looked after. Hasler steering gear on the back.

steveeasy

Great boat and lots of work done on it. was a very good price. id have bought it without any hesitation but for the fact I already have one that did the Jester in 2009.

Steveeasy