Trend Marine doors

Seastoke

Visit site
On my sealine F42/5 , the door runners have been noisy ,so i bought 2 new one from trend , great service by the way. Any how still noisy steel on alloy , well i have fount a trim that slides over the alloy its like a lile edge rhey come in metre lengths , i needed 2 the doors now are amazing , i would say better than new and maybe used on any door. if anyone is interested i can try and post a photo of the profile.

Greg2

Visit site
I would be very interested if you could post something please.
We don’t have Trend doors, more Hardy’s own industrial, nuclear blast resistant versions but there are some noises coming from the runners that I need to have a look at.

Seastoke

Visit site
So here is the profile , i imagine it is only availible in the big Band Q.

Attachments

• trend 2.jpg
    trend 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
  • trend 1.jpg
    trend 1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 54

Mr Googler

Visit site
Don’t involve me in yer internecine sniping......☠
[/

I had to google internecine ???

you should support my efforts to defend our shores from Welsh Mob invasion. Don’t need squeaking doors, noisy thrusters and whining superchargers disturbing the Manx peace and quiet

Jamie Dundee

Visit site
you should support my efforts to defend our shores from Welsh Mob invasion.
The HOK is supposed to be doing that, albeit strikingly unsuccessfully :mad:
Don’t need squeaking doors, noisy thrusters and whining superchargers disturbing the Manx peace and quiet
One might say you’ve gone the extra mile on this, what with having sold your noisy whiney shouty boat and all.....(n)

My non SC thrusterless motor is now super quiet with its shiny new soundproof seal around the engine bay, still got rattly squeaky patio doors though :(