Visit site
Hi,
Anyone traveled this road lately?
3 borders to cross at Corona times...
Miss my boat...
TIA
It seems that to enter Austria, you need to pre-register here:
Pre-Travel-Clearance
But from what I can glean here (in Italian) - Focus Coronavirus - you have to go into quarantine. I can't see any mention, however, of what happens if you plan to pass straight through from Salzburg to Tarvisio without stopping.

To enter Italy you need to have e a covid test done within 48 hours of travel.
Travel via Slovenia is not an option: border closed to 'casual' traffic, and anyway still leaves Austria in the middle to pass through.

solar

Visit site
It seems that to enter Austria, you need to pre-register here:
Pre-Travel-Clearance
But from what I can glean here (in Italian) - Focus Coronavirus - you have to go into quarantine. I can't see any mention, however, of what happens if you plan to pass straight through from Salzburg to Tarvisio without stopping.

To enter Italy you need to have e a covid test done within 48 hours of travel.
Travel via Slovenia is not an option: border closed to 'casual' traffic, and anyway still leaves Austria in the middle to pass through.
Many thanks,
Looks like will have to wait...GRRRRRRRRRRR

Yngmar

Visit site
Until Feb 15, travel between the regions of Italy is restricted:

Mobility between Regions

Until February 15, 2021, the decree confirms, the ban already in force on any movements between different Regions or Autonomous Provinces, with the exception of those motivated by proven work requirements, situations of necessity or health reasons. Returning to your residence, domicile or home is still allowed.

Source: Covid-19, government passes decree-law with new measures. State of emergency extended until April 30

You will need proof that the boat is your domicile. In some cases marina letters stating so have been accepted.

Additionally, some regions are now red zones and further restrictions apply, as well as different rules depending on the regional government (e.g. in Sicily you may not visit two friends a day, which is permitted elsewhere in Italy).

Alicatt

Visit site
I can send pics of Austria Slovenia and Tarvisio... oh happy days of yore ;)
Stuck here in Belgium, can't leave until my residency is processed which after 6 months and a change in the rules now means it starts again with up to 12months wait and no leave to leave so to speak, and never mind covid - really depressed here!