Today's Bravo 3 Experts Quiz

BruceK

Visit site
OK, no expert, I wouldn't know a Bravo3 from a 1 or Alpha / MR. But if I was to make a stab at it does it go into the bell housing and is it's purpose got something to do with grease and hydraulic-ing a bearing or pin out?
Warm / frigid / 0 kelvin?

[2068]

Visit site
You are the direct cause of me spending time looking at the Bravo III parts diagram, whereas what I should be doing is trying to figure out why a multi-authorizer payment type is not being handled correctly in system test.

[2068]

Visit site
ok, is it a plug that you put in place to blank off the water inlet if you have another water inlet somewhere else?

PCUK

Visit site
You are the direct cause of me spending time looking at the Bravo III parts diagram, whereas what I should be doing is trying to figure out why a multi-authorizer payment type is not being handled correctly in system test.
Definitely a more interesting subject. :rolleyes:
You're hovering in vaguely the right area, but remember, it doesn't appear in any manuals or parts diagrams and even the time served proven forum experts are keeping quiet about it at the moment!

BruceK

Visit site
How about I continue to make ignorant guesses.

Is it for blanking off water intake if you are going to install a thru hull intake and a drive cooling shower assembly?

Bingo or CrashNBurn ?

PCUK

Visit site
Ta Da! Give the man a coconut. :D
If only you'd told me when I was asking where the drive oil was leaking into the cooling passages. Had to pull it down and find out for myself.
Thanks to all the participants in the quiz.

spannerman

Visit site
To be honest I have never seen one leak there before, but there is always a first time for everything, especially with boats!

Other threads that may be of interest