To wee or not to wee !!!!

Seastoke

Visit site
I did it , I bought a boat! Went over budget but hey ho life is for living. I got myself a Quicksilver 555 Cabin, and im really smitten. Going back up north to pick her up next week, and she's brand new! But I got a really good deal from the dealer.I toured the main main dealers down here, and they didn't take me seriously, I think they all assumed I was a tyre kicker, or rudder kicker even. there loss ! lol.So a five hour drive for me next week, and tow her home.
On the flares side guys, is there a pack I can purchase ?Any other safety equipment other than lifejackets I should be looking at ? thanks
where did you buy and congrats and what engine .

Bouba

Visit site
I did it , I bought a boat! Went over budget but hey ho life is for living. I got myself a Quicksilver 555 Cabin, and im really smitten. Going back up north to pick her up next week, and she's brand new! But I got a really good deal from the dealer.I toured the main main dealers down here, and they didn't take me seriously, I think they all assumed I was a tyre kicker, or rudder kicker even. there loss ! lol.So a five hour drive for me next week, and tow her home.
On the flares side guys, is there a pack I can purchase ?Any other safety equipment other than lifejackets I should be looking at ? thanks
Congratulations! You will have so much fun in her that I predict that in the first year you will take her out everyday regardless of the weather ????

MrB

Visit site
Congratulations on your new boat, let's hope you get to use her very soon.:D(y)(y)???

kashurst

Visit site
Wow - what a cracking boat. Great choice for the Mar Menor and surrounds.
Safety kit wise: Lifejackets, Personally I hate flares and don't carry them any more. Dangerous and hard to get rid off when they expire. I have VHF radios, mobile phones and an EPIRB/PLB. ROCNA anchors work well in the seagrass in the mar menor, nothing else seems to unless its massive. Plenty of sun cream. Beer (obviously) I find San Miguel works very well in Spain

julians

Visit site
Wow - what a cracking boat. Great choice for the Mar Menor and surrounds.
Safety kit wise: Lifejackets, Personally I hate flares and don't carry them any more. Dangerous and hard to get rid off when they expire. I have VHF radios, mobile phones and an EPIRB/PLB. ROCNA anchors work well in the seagrass in the mar menor, nothing else seems to unless its massive. Plenty of sun cream. Beer (obviously) I find San Miguel works very well in Spain
Yep, I don't carry flares either, for the reasons you mention

Seastoke

Visit site
Don’t forget to tell your insurance you are towing and insure your boat, and by one of them tyre inflator tins. Now the scary bits , yo need to avoid brucek and if you get past him hiding in conwy tunnel, Kwackers will get you at the Anglesey border , when you are showing your passport. Good luck.

Seastoke

Visit site
It’s 2.5 hrs from junction 15 M6 , also when you first see the sea , you will soon be entering a 50 speed limit on the A 55 that’s where they get you there also an average speed camera, before St Asaph

Nosealegsyet

Visit site
It’s 2.5 hrs from junction 15 M6 , also when you first see the sea , you will soon be entering a 50 speed limit on the A 55 that’s where they get you there also an average speed camera, before St Asaph
im from north wales originally Seastoke, i know the area very well, so nothing has changed then for years, i cant remember how many times ive been done for speeding on the A55