Tinker Tramp Liferaft Conversion

snorkmaiden

Visit site
This is old but seems sound. It was bought for the old (yellow) version of the Tinker; I don't know if it fits the newer models. Please understand that I am not recommending its use as a liferaft - you will need to decide about that! I will sell it as seen for a £20.00 donation to a charity of your choice. Can collect from Bristol, or pay carriage. I really need this out of my basement!

Wade

Visit site
This is old but seems sound. It was bought for the old (yellow) version of the Tinker; I don't know if it fits the newer models. Please understand that I am not recommending its use as a liferaft - you will need to decide about that! I will sell it as seen for a £20.00 donation to a charity of your choice. Can collect from Bristol, or pay carriage. I really need this out of my basement!
Hi do you still have this life raft conversion for the Tinker? Regards Wade

Wade

Visit site
Hi, thanks for replying so quick. We are interested to purchase your life raft conversion and will pay for courier costs aswell.
Please let us know if you would like us to do a bank transfer, including courier costs. Or if you want us to arrange a courier to collect it ourselves. Our address is Flat 7 Beauclerk House, Leigham Avenue, SW16 2TQ.
Kind Regards
Wade

Wade

Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply. We are interested to buy your tinker life raft conversion kit. Please let us know how to go about paying for it. We would also like to pay for a courier to pick it up.

Kind Regards
Wade

snorkmaiden

Visit site
Hi, thanks for replying so quick. We are interested to purchase your life raft conversion and will pay for courier costs aswell.
Please let us know if you would like us to do a bank transfer, including courier costs. Or if you want us to arrange a courier to collect it ourselves. Our address is Flat 7 Beauclerk House, Leigham Avenue, SW16 2TQ.
Kind Regards
Wade
Hi Wade - I am hoping you will take the above - getting desparate. So sorry to have missed your earlier reply. Please contact me by email shark@thesea.co.uk