Time warp

Tomahawk

Visit site
What Tradewinds says..

Which makes me ask what it is in the mind of the mods that they are closing threads where Sailorman has posted. I don't give a flying fig about resurrecting old threads if it helps someone who has had a nasty turn in life. What is it with those petty minded jobsworths that they shut down someone when they need help?

johnalison

Visit site
What Tradewinds says..

Which makes me ask what it is in the mind of the mods that they are closing threads where Sailorman has posted. I don't give a flying fig about resurrecting old threads if it helps someone who has had a nasty turn in life. What is it with those petty minded jobsworths that they shut down someone when they need help?
I doubt if it is motivated by any ill will so much as a desire to avoid cluttering up the forum. It is sad because I have been enjoying the ride.

LONG_KEELER

Visit site
Thank you for asking..
Getting better. I tink it has been a complete success? But until the gas bubble shrinks a lot more I wil not be able to tell for certain. I hope you guys enjoyed Pirates. I was lying flat out face down all weekend..

My wife is recovering from the same so my sympathy is with you. I administer the drops three times a day plus all the jobs that she used to do. It's doing me a lot of good to realise just how much she does for me.

After two weeks she can now tell light and dark with the afflicted eye and we hope there is a lot more to come.

Tomahawk

Visit site
My wife is recovering from the same so my sympathy is with you. I administer the drops three times a day plus all the jobs that she used to do. It's doing me a lot of good to realise just how much she does for me.

After two weeks she can now tell light and dark with the afflicted eye and we hope there is a lot more to come.
Please pass on my regards to your good lady. I think I have been very fortunate to have caught it within a few days f the initial tear on the macular.

dansaskip

seabear.uk
No disrespect intended, didn't realise he was recovering from a stroke - It wasn't intended as criticism of sailorman , I was just a bit puzzled. Best wishes to him I Hope he recovers well.