• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Time Change Wine Tasting

Sailfree

Just had a reply from Normandie Wines. Dennis is away and other guy is on hios own. He requests we make wine tasting at 11.00 French Time and deliveries between 14.00 & 16.00 to boat.

prv

OK.

Where is it, anyway?

I presume there will be a gang of people setting off at an appropriate time that I can tag along with.

Pete

Sailfree

OK.

Where is it, anyway?

I presume there will be a gang of people setting off at an appropriate time that I can tag along with.

Pete
If you take the block the supermarket is on. On one side is the docks for fishing boats and on the other far side ( behind the supermarket) is Normandie Wines.

Alternative is google Normandie Wines Cherbourg or join the expedition as I think there will be a few of us going at the same time.