Three finishing locations ............ ?

CPD

Visit site
Firstly Ponta Delgada, then a few days ago another island, then late yesterday, somewhere called TBA. Whats going on here then ?

jesterchallenger

Visit site
Paul,
I'd noticed a while ago whilst investigating the flights to Sao Miguel that the destination had been changed on the web site from Ponta Delgada to Praia da Vitoria, Terceira. I have corresponded with Ewen and apparently there are some problems with PD, one of which might be because the ARC Europe (lots of big posh boats!) is due to arrive there early June 08. Anyway I understand that the powers-to-be are checking and will confirm the destination in due course; watch the web site for further information. Either way, both islands are lovely places to arrive and are easily accessible by air. Hope that helps.

andlauer

Visit site
Bonjour Paul
Have I misted something or are we still suppose to join the Azorres sailing ? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
There are also ferries and local flights betwenn the islands. So you may arrive anyway to welcome the JC's.
Eric

jesterchallenger

Visit site
The flight was for the wife to meet me for a holiday. I'd be in dire trouble if 'er indoors arrived in Ponta Delgada only to find that I'd gone to Terciera.....
I'm sure everything will be settled in good time.

CPD

Visit site
Hi Paul, the changes on the website happened over a few days and I believe it still shows TBA. Time will tell !