Thoughts on crew

G

Given that people who actually live on boats and do long haul sailing are an infinitesimally small percentage of the populatation, don't stay in one place long and are well scattered anyone got any suggestions for finding long term crew. Although I like solo sailing visiting far flung lands is much more fun if you have someone to share the experience with! Although I know about places like the cruising ass where people advertise for crew for a specific passage I am really looking for a long term partner/boat share rather than this.

Roly, Voya Con Dios, Glasson, Lancaster http://www.voya.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk//MW1/Intropage.htm

G

I understand where you are coming from Roland !
Am about to 'Abandon Shore' and go sailing for a while, havn't got a clue how long ! and as you say this would be much enhanced as a shared experience....

So... all you people reading this.... there are clearly at least two boats going cruising with a shortage of crew, get in touch !!

Steve

WayneS

Visit site
If only I could. It's a dream that I will realise sometime but now I can only read and envy you guys.

Someone who I greatly admire, Pete Goss, always said, if you can dream it you can do it. I'm at the dreaming stage at the moment, the rest will come.