Thieving bar #turds

Seastoke

Visit site
Just thinking while at home if anything gone off the ?. Then I thought what has happened to others.
we had winch and cradle nicked in Antibes, skies and float aids in Painton, and car stolen from Windermere while on the boat.

BruceK

Visit site
I'm not putting anything back. I drank it all. And your flybridge fridge has been borrowed on a non return basis. I left an IOU alls cool

• Haha
Reactions: MrB

BruceK

Visit site
Kwakkers can have that. Oh, and I borrowed your fenders for the storm we had. I put them back now though with a couple of the mooring lines I took too ?

• Haha
Reactions: MrB

Assassin

Visit site
A former neighbour had his boat and caravan on his yard overnight and was going away the next day, I already made him security posts which were in 3' of concrete and located on his axle, a Transit tried to move his boat to pinch his caravan and tried so hard to pull his boat out that it tore the towbar off his Transit, this is how the police identified the vehicle they were driving.

skipmac

Winter in Florida, Summer Martha's Vineyard
Visit site
Had a dinghy stolen once. Figured it was gone but a few months later got a call from the local police who had found in in the middle of the street in downtown Ft Lauderdale FL. Guess the thieves had loaded it onto a truck but didn't tie it down and it blew off. It was found the same night it was stolen but took the police months to track down the registration which could be done with a 5 minute phone call.

Mr Googler

Visit site
Someone stole the weed off my hull after a trip out the other day.

Dont worry Roy.....MQ doesnt have to be concerned with such thefts

D

Deleted User YDKXO

we had winch and cradle nicked in Antibes,

Yeah sorry that was me. Didnt know it was your boat otherwise I might have taken an engine or two as well :ROFLMAO:

When were you in Antibes?

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Roy keeps a grudge tighter than his grip on the pennies. The pain of the loss of that winch and cradle still burns bright.

If it helps he can blame me. He blames me for everything else wrong in the country so I can take it :p

Are you Welsh Med guys back on the water yet?

PalmaTarga

Visit site
I had my cuddy broken into last year, they nicked my tools and tried to 'hotwire' it by sticking the steel table leg straight across the battery terminals and shoving a screwdriver through the ignition. Idiots.

BruceK

Visit site
If it helps he can blame me. He blames me for everything else wrong in the country so I can take it :p

Are you Welsh Med guys back on the water yet?

Those lucky enough to be on the water can. Those on the hard wont get a lift in until further easement. At the moment the waters that are open are Cardiff Bay through to Milford Haven. Cardigan Bay is closed. Caernarfon Bay is closed, not sure about Anglesey and Holyhead but the Menai and Conwy Bay are open. All the rest of the counties are still in hiding. In saying that, you still have to be within the 5 mile distance so whereas Roy's boat is in the water he cant get to it and while I live within walking distance I cant get a lift in. It's a bit of a cock up and I know what Roy's answer to borrowing his keys will be and unfortunately a jimmy bar wont start his boat, just open the fridges.

BruceK

Visit site
You invited Mike to sit on your boat in the ghetto so he can watch you polish?

Well I suppose some of my social graces must be rubbing off on you. (y)