The Haven, Lymington

Channel Sailor

Visit site
Located on the Lymington Yacht Haven site is The Haven restaurant. Last night I had a very good meal there. Prices average but quality was right up there. Portions suitably sized for hungry yachties too. It seems you need to book a little in advance, though we got in without a reservation as we were earlish. It is close to hand if you are in the marina there, but only a short walk from the Dan Brun (?) LHA pontoon as well. Bit of a trek from the Town Quay.

Quinby

Visit site
Small world, we've had a meal there last week as well. We picked the dishes from their Autumn Set Menu and haven't been disappointed. The meals were delicious.

Visit site
Located on the Lymington Yacht Haven site is The Haven restaurant. Last night I had a very good meal there. Prices average but quality was right up there. Portions suitably sized for hungry yachties too. It seems you need to book a little in advance, though we got in without a reservation as we were earlish. It is close to hand if you are in the marina there, but only a short walk from the Dan Brun (?) LHA pontoon as well. Bit of a trek from the Town Quay.

I think I have to check this place . thanks for the recommendation. :)

alant

Visit site

Lymington Town SC has good food & is close by, as is the Waterloo Arms.

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site
Not sure how recent a change this is but half of The Ship is now given over to a "restaraunt" type arrangement which limits the space for those wanting plain pub eating

milljan

Visit site
Sounds interesting! Do they serve big Tuna dishes there? The have positive reviews that are likable and make me want to try their menus and services. Will visit there soon.