The final

tcm

Visit site
I actually went to see a world cup final once, in 1994 USA brazil v italy. We thought it would be a cracker, and made last minute flights over 3 legs there and 4 legs on the return.

Hope this will be better - that final was rubbish, sterile, timid, and decided on penalties.

jimi

Visit site
That's nuffink I played in the 1973 one .. and scored a hat trick after coming on as a substitute in the 87th minute when we were 2-0 down

Roberto

sybrancaleone.blogspot.com
I'll support Italy as I do since I was born /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Memories of the Euro2000 final (France evens with a goal at the very last second in extended time, then wins with golden goal) still hurt... guess France stands to Italy in the same way as Italy stands to Germany: they are never the favourite, still they always win /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

anyway, let's hope it will be a nice game, then back to sailing ! -.<)

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
He doesn't look very Italian.

roberto_carlos_3.jpg

Roberto

sybrancaleone.blogspot.com
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Young, very rich, fun job, just happily retired in his mid-30, possibly married -as most footballers are- with one of the top10 beautiful women in the world..

can't see any point in common between robertos /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Yeah but he's Beckham's best buddy at Real so he may be rich, talented and have a gorgeous wife but obviously he's a bit of a desperate Billy no mates really