That large capsized motoryacht at Burnham?

PeterWright

Visit site
Good to see this salvage project finally getting under way, so presumably all the relevant permissions are now in place. Hope it all goes well, but it looks like it will cost a pretty penny. I've got a few photos, but YBW tells me the filesize is too big, so I won't fiddle to upload them.

Peter.

Old Harry

Visit site
Good to see this salvage project finally getting under way, so presumably all the relevant permissions are now in place. Hope it all goes well, but it looks like it will cost a pretty penny. I've got a few photos, but YBW tells me the filesize is too big, so I won't fiddle to upload them.

Peter.
I use Faststone resizer, its very easy even i can do it

Tomahawk

Visit site
Open an account on Imgur and upload them to there, the. post as a link.

To see how it works, hit the reply button to a post with a picture in it. You should see the URL of the picture..

PaulRainbow

Visit site

Peter.

You can email them to me if you want Peter and i'll resize them. Will PM an email address.

PeterWright

Visit site
Rather more of an unviewing platform to support the site office and make it difficult for nosy folk like me to see what's going on. On the public side it has a predictable "Keep Out" notice and a more unusual "Danger of Death" one - you can just see them both in the top right of pic 3.

Their skip, parked on the piece of land behind the oyster pit, where Priors sometimes park a yacht, had been emptied testerday evening and is already half full this evening, showing that they're working Saturdays.

There's plenty of evidence that this is a serious operation, likely to succeed in salvaging her not least of which is that they have ploughed through all the necessary licensing processes, unlike the earlier short-lived attempts.

Many thanks to Paul for posting the not very interesting pics - much easier than signing up to yet another App to be constantly bombarded with unwanted e-mails. Sorry, Tomahawk, I'd sooner follow your strapline advice than get any deeper into IT.

Peter.

tillergirl

Visit site
The News interviewed the owner. He said once she was unright (this was before she was upright), she would then need to be stabilised (i.e. would float etc), then she would be taken away for restoration.