Thanks Paul

Noddy

Visit site
Just a quick note to say thank you to Paul Mead for organising the East Coast Jester Meet last Saturday.

Really nice to see everyone again. Hope to do something similar in January.

Cheers
Paul F.

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Yes, well done Paul. Even able to cater for latecomers and menu variations. It was great to see many of the faces from Terceira again and participate in the singing led by George Jepps. All we needed was Stan and Dominique with their guitars. I was interested to see that the Channel Islands [Berni Gray and his wife] and West Sussex [Trevor and Sandra Leek] have joined the East Coast.
Paul, I thought the location was excellent in that some of us could get there by water and I think the choice of a Saturday night certainly assisted this. We even had a fair wind on Sunday to sail back across the Ray'san. Well organised.

jesterchallenger

Visit site
Thank you, Paul, for a very pleasant evening, we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I hadn't realised there would be so many of us, so well done for organising it all. It was also an excellent choice of venue, too. Now looking forward to the January bash!

Independence

Visit site
Thanks for the Thanks!

When I suggested meeting up I thought there was just going to be the usual 10-12 of us.

The fact that there were 29 of us just says masses for what a great event the Jester Challenge is and how the journey along the way was just as important as the challenge itself.

I'd like to thank Blondie and of course Ewen.

Regards to all.

Paul