Thanks a lot!

B175Chris

Visit site
To the guy that gave me 14 free YBW.com pens with my mag and 3-in-1! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

They all work perfectly and as a connoisseur of ballpoints it is probably one of the best free pens i have ever been given!

Thought it should be known to anybody that hasn't used theirs yet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheers /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chris

B175Chris

Visit site
Lets hope things can only get better! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you fancy sending a few complimentary when they arrive I'll send you my address, I get through about 17 pens a day /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alistairr

Visit site
Oi!! I got nowt!! Was stood there for ages being interviewed by Stewart, and all we were given was a DVD of a programme thats already been on TV for Callum!!!
I was hoping for a Greber tool or a new Umbrella!!!!

Al.

B175Chris

Visit site
I too was dissapointed by the lack of umbrella poking out the bag, and the DVD was a bit errrr.... 'heart of the country' for my liking /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could we please have more videos of boats flying across the water for the Birmingham show? Fairline had a go with their 40th Anniversary DVD but it wasnt long enough /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
I'd pay an extra 50p or something to have a DVD with the mag i buy at the Boatshow, though I'd expect some large boat manufacturer/company would probably sponsor it anyway...

Each month I buy both MBM and MBY for about £4 each, as do most people; the mag is great but it would be nice to have a little something extra such as the DVD example once or twice a year to really keep my interest... not that I'm going to lose interest in boating /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I hope you understand what i'm getting at /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
We are constantly looking at DVD's as give away and I am afraid to say they are very cost prohibitive.

Its only the likes of Sunseeker, Princes and Fairline that actually have their own footage and as you can appreciate we cant just put one manufacturers on the front!

If we did not have to go to all these boat shows we may have some spare budget to do all these things!

B175Chris

Visit site
Fair enough, I hadn't considered the single manufacturer standpoint which is very important i suppose /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ah well, i'll make do woth the pens /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brayman

Visit site
So if we see an increase in price and a DVD we'll know who to blame. I'd rather keep my 50p.
My pens have lasted for years, the replacements had better be good.

B175Chris

Visit site
Ooh no sorry i didnt mean a regular price increase, i just mean i'd like the option of buying a DVD at boat shows at a reduced price of 50p when i buy my £1 mag for example /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeez no i wouldnt want a DVD every month along with a 50p price increase /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can see how it looks now though /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Alistairr

Visit site
Well I was given a free DVD on a certain boat stand, and it wasn't made by the manufacturer, it was made by the UK Sole Importer.

Richard, If you don't ask, you don't get!! How about sending me a free Greber tool??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers

Al.

B175Chris

Visit site
I visited Sunseekers website to see if they would send me a DVD, turns out they want to charge me £15 for one, talk about steep!

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Again it was for the purpose of one person to sell their product / range, we simply cannot put that on the front cover.

As for the Gerbers they were on a sale or return I am afraid and we did not send that many back!