Thames rally

byron

RIP
Visit site
OK Dudes, Dudesses.

The weekend of the 23rd September is the date for the Rally to Ashmount House at South Stoke (Opposite the Beetle & Wedge)

Those coming please notify me. Those not coming by boat and want to kip over, bring a sleeping bag you can either pitch a tent, sleep in the the Marquee, bring a caravan. If you want to trail a boat here thats no problem. Secure parking.
You are invited to leave your boat until the following weekend, on that score it is no problem if you wish to arrive earlier than the 23rd.

Now! Eileen is away that weekend so if someone can bring me a 'bird' my requirements are aged around 17-20 Blonde, size 10 dress, similar in looks to Claudia Schiffer preferably an Essex Girl as I like the way they dress. Above all she mustn't be too bright. Must look tarty.

Tony, if you can let people like Leyton know because I would welcome others even if not Thames based. In fact as many people as possible whether Thames based or not.

lastly. No poopoo arrangements so be prepared to hold it for the weekend or go in the bushes.

LeytonC

Visit site
Excellent - thanks Byron. although i do sort of read this forum, dont know why though... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
Well Chris, I was hoping you would lend me Anne for that, my ironing and other of my bodily needs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pheran

Visit site
Well, she's done your ironing more than once. Other services could be 'by arrangement' but there's always the chance she would grass you up to the Obergruppenfurher. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The weekend of the 23rd September

[/ QUOTE ]

What a shame.
I can't make it unless I bring my daughters 9th birthday party with me!! And I wouldn't put that on anyone. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif