Temple Marina?

AP3

Visit site
Hi All,

Does anyone moor at Temple Marina? Was wondering what it's like, and what their prices are these days. I heard they used to be cheap, but are now on a par with Harleyford.

Cheers,
Andy

plumbob

Visit site
Hi All,

Does anyone moor at Temple Marina? Was wondering what it's like, and what their prices are these days. I heard they used to be cheap, but are now on a par with Harleyford.

Cheers,
Andy
There are a few lurkers here who do moor there and I have. It's very nice and very expensive. Oh, and almost certainly closing next year.

Chill

Visit site
We moor there and love it, Not sure about the closing down bit as they are in the process of refurbishing the toilet and shower block. Where did you get this info from Plumbob?

plumbob

Visit site
Not unsurprisingly this was duff information from someone who has moved away from Temple. Still a lovely marina in a lovely setting. It's worth taking a quiet turn round the place just to admire Chills magnificent boat ??

AP3

Visit site
Not unsurprisingly this was duff information from someone who has moved away from Temple. Still a lovely marina in a lovely setting. It's worth taking a quiet turn round the place just to admire Chills magnificent boat ??

Any idea on the prices?