Swale, maximum draft?

mrming

instagram.com
We spent 6 weeks based at Conyer in our old boat which was small and had a swing keel. I always used the other channel. Now we’re a 32 footer drawing 1.6m and I don't really like the other channel as it's really shallow / narrow when you look at it at low tide. Conyer is to be our home for this season so we will need to get the hang of the Butterfly!

tony_lavelle

Visit site
Am so looking forward to going into Conyer again, taking the short cut across the mud and the delights of exiting via the Butterfly.
Can we get to the bridge before running out of airdraft and having to wait for a lift. :(
I tried to book a club visit to Conyer but Swale Marina told me they weren't accepting visitors (not even single boats) until after 21st June.

mrming

instagram.com
Well we’re in our new berth in Conyer. Came up the creek 1.5 hours before high water via the Butterfly Channel. It’s neaps +1 and the shallowest we saw was 2.1m. Once we arrived at the marina we had to wait 30 mins or so before we could get fully into our berth. We draw 1.6m. Had the back poking out for a while. All in now though and just settling in the mud while sipping a nice glass of red.