Surveyor recommendation for Catamaran in the Emsworth area

Solwaycruiser

Visit site
Hi,
As the title says. I have done a search and found some threads from the past but just looking for recent experience from anyone. Realise that any surveyor should be fine with a cat but would be nice to here from someone who has had a cat surveyed in recent times. Have a list provided to me but don't recognise any of the names from previous threads and I have no local knowledge from down south coast.
Thanks in advance. PM is fine if preferred.

pessimist

Visit site
We used Nick Vass (Omega Yacht Services) earlier this year. He was extremely meticulous and a mine of information. The owner was not impressed by his findings and we didn't buy the boat, but that's another story. P.M. is you would like any further information.

Never Grumble

Visit site
We used Nick Vass (Omega Yacht Services) earlier this year. He was extremely meticulous and a mine of information. The owner was not impressed by his findings and we didn't buy the boat, but that's another story. P.M. is you would like any further information.
I used Nick once we didn't buy that boat either, probably saved us a lot of heart ache in the long term.

Neeves

Visit site
I cannot help - I'm in the right part of the world :) - but we do sail a cat.

A surveyor will cost and if you were to define what you are looking at you might have suggestions from forum members on what to look out for - which may reinforce the idea you need a surveyor (because you are serious) or allow you to discard the specific yacht.

Jonathan