Sunseeker Camargue 55

Sako

Visit site
Hello Everyone

Looking to buy a 1995 Sunseeker 55 Camargue. I chose this boat because of price, accommodations (prefer3 staterooms) and the fact that ive always like the design of sunseekers among other britsh based boats. I was looking at an azimut 46 (2x the price but 2000my) and have been looking at the fairline targa 46 (2 staterooms). I do prefer the targa 52 but way out of my budget. Its had the Detroit 8V92 DE with 730-hp that he been rebuilt frame out, steering and transmission redone and underneath repainted. It does need the decking redone(teak has been removed and its the fiberglass) and the interior carpet needs to be ripped out and would like to have the gauges and dash redone. Some interior lights needs to be checked out as well.

Any input on your thoughts would be appreciated . Im in the US and its a US boat.

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
Fairline Targa 46 does not existed or never existed. Are you speaking for the old 43, or may be Princess 46 Riviera.

Sunseeker 55 Camargue was a good boat, hull was eventually used for the Predator 56, 58(60) back in around late nineties and early 2000s.
Being in the US Detroit might be a blessing.

Be mindful that consumption might be around 8 litres per nautical miles versus the 6 litres per nautical mile and Azimut 46 with Cat 3208 440hp consumes.

swatkins

Visit site
Great boat my Father had one, One of the best looking Sunseekers ever built IMHO looks fast when standing still, loads of accommodation its gallons per mile rather than miles per gallon :)