Suffolk Yacht Harbour By Air

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Wait until you loose control & hit a child in the face with the spinning blades. Then ask that question

In all honesty that will never happen. I have insurance through the BMFA however

There is always someone who likes to play the 'Small Child Card'

Last edited:

Bigplumbs

Visit site
my boat doesn't seem to be where we left it! heading down this morning to have a look...

Edit - having checked against the pontoon layout, I think I can see it. Still going to check!

Heck I hope I have not caused you any stress

Daydream believer

Visit site
In all honesty that will never happen. I have insurance through the BMFA however

There is always someone who likes to play the 'Small Child Card'
And there is always someone who thinks that it will never happen to them.
I have seen experienced flyers at out club crash drones- We have decided to ban them now & stick to hellies & fixed wing ( which are more than prone to crashes-- as I can confirm)
But to each his own & as I said I was only trying to raise awareness, so do you really need to sneer at me for that. :(

Bigplumbs

Visit site
And there is always someone who thinks that it will never happen to them.
I have seen experienced flyers at out club crash drones- We have decided to ban them now & stick to hellies & fixed wing ( which are more than prone to crashes-- as I can confirm)
But to each his own & as I said I was only trying to raise awareness, so do you really need to sneer at me for that. :(

I have also been flying RC for many years from Fixed wing, Turbines, EDF and so on. If your club is a BMFA affiliated club I think Banning Drones is very wrong. Please remember that the Mantra of the BMFA IS

'For the Benefit of model flying in all its disciplines'. I think your club might like to consider this in particular the word All.

Further if any of your members have crashed a DJI Camera style drone then I can assure you they were not experienced. They are so easy and safe to fly it is impossible to explain.

Have you ever flown a DJI Drone

Other threads that may be of interest