Stowe/Robertson/Simrad Databox

skirmisher

Visit site
If anybody has, or is planning to sell at some point this year, a Stowe / Robertson / Simrad IS11 Dataline or Dataline-X Databox, please PM me. I would potentially also be interested in other Dataline instruments.

Many thanks, David

Jokani

Visit site
I'll be removing what I think is Stowe Dataline system later this year, depth and wind work (wind missing the bottom row of pixels, so a 2 would show as a 7), 2 other displays not working but I think that is just a power issue. They were destined for the skip, if they are of any use to you, I would be happy to post at cost. Will be removing when hauled out June'ish. PM me if of interest.

mspanc

Visit site
Hi, are you still interested? I am considering replacing data line x / is11 with something newer unless I’ll find some spare parts.

I have working depth and wind transducers, speed might be working after some cleaning. Databox is working fine. I have three displays: analogoue wind, digital speed and depth. Backlight is weak, LCD became quite transculent and is hard to read during the night and this is important to me

unless I find a way to fix the displays I’ll consider selling the whole setup