• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Storm Tactics - Parachute Anchor on Fleabay!

Noddy

It's been a long time since I visited this forum.

I did the 2008 JAC and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly clear to me that any chance I have of going again in the next 10 or 15 years has diminished beyond the point where I can justify hanging on to gear that I collected at great personal and financial cost for the 2008 trip.

I have a couple of items on eBay at the time of writing: One is a trailing log that you can find under my 'other items' the other is a Parachute Sea Anchor.
The eBay item No is: 184153499490 and it ends on Sunday.
Fleabay Auction for Para Tech Sea Anchor

You will all have engaged in the endless debates about Storm Tactics - I took this with me but ended up running before a drogue (lots of sea room) so I've not used it.

Good Luck if you are looking to complete a Jester Challenge - Profoundly worthwhile!