Spreadsheet Info

Sailfree

Visit site
Info for spreadsheet.

I have details of past attendees going back a few years but if you have changed anything can you let me know by PM also if you want the info added please let me have your intended departure time/date/port. This including boat type & name and how many dinning can be added to the thread but contact tel nos and e mail addresses should be sent to me by PM.

Prepared 1st draft last night with info I had but realise departure day and time from previous years will be wrong!

I will only send Excel spreadsheet to private e mail addresses and only issue a list with your name and boat name to the marina and Normandy Wines to ensure that you will be elligible for the discount that I have negotiated.

Last edited:

Fergus

Visit site
Looks like we will be four at the mo. need to find out if there are any veggies on other boats. Anyone need reminding what the menu is?!

Topcat47

Visit site
The current plan if for me +1 to depart Gosport on 6th for St Vaast/Alderney returning via Alderney/St Vaast to be home by 11th/12th all wind and tide dependent. More info will be sent once I've done my proper passage plan.

Really looking forward to it.