Spare Berths available/wanted

Elessar

Visit site
I'm intrested in a space.

Although my yachtmaster is for motor, I actually have done more sea miles under sail, so I'll do my fair share watch wise and chore wise.

I've done plenty of channel crossings so very (even especially) happy to come if you're new to channel crossings and be a second pair of eyes.

A pal, non forumite, yachtmaster (sail) may wish to come too, on the same or a separate boat.

Both housetrained, male, non smokers.

Please let me know if anyone needs a hand or 4.

phanakapan

Visit site
Berth needed pretty please...

It looks like Boatmike might not able to go after all, so I am looking for a berth.
One of these days I'll take my own boat, but I'm just in the middle of moving again, downsizing, and have had to kick my son out to live on the boat for a few months. I'm a sort of veteran of Cherbourg, having done 3 I think- I hope that I have shown myself to be an asset both as crew and socially!

Looking forward to your offers

Last edited:

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
It looks like Boatmike might not able to go after all, so I am looking for a berth.
One of these days I'll take my own boat, but I'm just in the middle of moving again, downsizing, and have had to kick my son out to live on the boat for a few months. I'm a sort of veteran of Cherbourg, having done 3 I think- I hope that I have shown myself to be an asset both as crew and socially!

Looking forward to your offers
I'll sail with you in your Moody if you are stuck :rolleyes:

phanakapan

Visit site
Thanks but..

it looks like my Moody will be being used as a floating flat by my son for a few months- and I don't fancy trying to sail with a boat load of guitars, playstations, multiple computers, weeks worth of unwashed dishes and extremely smelly socks!! Of course he MIGHT find a job and a flat before September (hollow laugh) but I can't guarantee it, therefore I'm hoping to hitch a ride with someone else.

If he does clear off I'll definitely take my Moody and you will be more than welcome aboard!

Sailfree

Visit site
Spare berths

A couple of skippers have mentioned that they ave some spare berths. If you are interested in going/doing a X channel with some experieced skippers please post on here.

janeK

Visit site
berth wanted

Anyone need crew? More than willing this year to participate departing Southampton, Pompy, Poole Lymington areas are fine

janeK

Last edited: