Southampton / Portsmouth (UK) 11/12/13 November 2022

hebsailor

Visit site
Hi all,

I'm just seeing if anyone is needing an extra pair of hands on deck for any of the 11-13 November weekend as I am in Southampton for a work thing and being on the water beats being stuck in a hotel.

I appreciate this is 'out of season' for most people, but thought I should try my luck.

I have a Dayskipper ticket and looking to build up my experience.

Cheers all,

Gareth.

Judithsails

Visit site
Hi Gareth,
I wish I had seen your post a week ago. There might be a trip happening on the 11-13th weekend, as the skipper is trying to put a crew together, and the destination depends on the weather.
About PYC (Public) - Phoenix Yacht Club We are a not for profit sailing club, with two yachts based in Gosport. The reason we need a bit more time is we are all volunteers and the guy who looks after bookings is away right now. But have a look at our web site, join and on another occasion it could work out just right.
I agree with you being stuck in a hotel on a work trip is not the best way to spend a weekend.
We sail all year around.
Or of course you might have found something already, I hope so, sailing is always more fun.
Best of luck, Judith

hebsailor

Visit site
Hi Judith,

Thanks for the reply.

Aye, like you said, a bit late to sort things out now really, but I will check out the website and try and give a bit more notice next time.

All the best,

Gareth.