Southampton Boat Show - meeting place

sarabande

Visit site
Any chance of our illustrious sponsoring mags (to whom be all praise, honour, glory, and a successful bottom line, etc, grovel)

putting up a Forum Flag in a corner of their stand so that it can be recognised and used as a rendez-vous point, please ?

G

I understand Richard Shead (marketing manager) is sorting out a giant forum flag to use on the ybw stand. I will enquire and report back.

G

Turns out there's something afoot, but it's budget related and may/may not happen, so I've been told to keep me gob shut!

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Last year I asked if Keith Walker was around and the stand totty just looked at me blankly.

I was a bit miffed, as I was wearing the red carnation and carrying a copy of The Times, as agreed.

As I am going to this year's show on Monday the 17th, on my way back from my cycling/driving/eating/drinking holiday in France, should I wear a string of onions and have a baguette jammed under my arm?

'Spose there will be nobody else around on the Monday.

lanason

Visit site
The SBS website kept saying "Miss Southampton Boat Show" strange thinks me. So I have a look and its a Totty Parade . . . . Yippeeee.

I understood that these things were banned under new PC rules and that Eric Morley had been sent to Siberia.

Shall I enter SWMBO ??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

sarabande

Visit site
Forum Magic, again !

Many thanks, Keith. I may even go and buy a copy of PBO to help swell the coffers.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
The SBS website kept saying "Miss Southampton Boat Show" strange thinks me. So I have a look and its a Totty Parade . . . . Yippeeee.

I understood that these things were banned under new PC rules and that Eric Morley had been sent to Siberia.

Shall I enter SWMBO ???

[/ QUOTE ] I seem to recall that Julie (Powerskipper) entered this a couple of years ago but didn't make it to the finals (Boo! Hiss! etc).

If you are prepared to suggest to your wife that she enters a "Totty Parade", you are a braver man than me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Danny Jo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Very nice. But I was a bit disappointed when I found that "Enter competition" was not an invitation to win a date with one of the 2006 finalists. [ QUOTE ]
Shall I enter SWMBO ???

[/ QUOTE ] Try posting a photo of her in a bikini or other suitable attire - I am sure that the forumites would be happy to vet her.

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I could be there with a haggis and maybe a <span style="color:red">leak</span> or two

[/ QUOTE ] No thanks. I've had a Scotsman piss on my legs before.