Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - time to get these started again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Hi G..... yes it is you know who !!!!!!.......(am risking breaking someone else's poooter)..... just thought I,d let you know that I have a letter from H.M. Government, that I am "Immune To Prosecution OR blame" on arrival, if the weather is crud !!!!..... and not coming by boat AND bringing swmbo should appease the weather gods.....have thought about wearing a name badge but would a "chocolate must be stored here" label be better ??.....thoughts......... ANYWAY.....really looking forward to meeting old and new faces alike.... C U THERE PEOPLE.....

PEJ

www.sealinesc38forsale.co.uk
Negotiating a deal where we go in two cars to the poxy wedding reception and then I leave and come to this do.

What is a polite amount of time to spend at the wedding reception before leaving do you reckon? 5 minutes? 10?

colhel

Visit site
Car to Gillingham, train to Exeter, bus to Newton Abbot, now on a train to Torquay where I catch a ferry to Brixham to hitch a lift on a boat to Southampton get on another boat to Swanwick. . This better be worth it Gary.:D

Floating Preferably

Visit site
Hi Gary, Please put me on list for the bunfight, I would like to eat as well. What time are you kicking off? You organised brilliant weather for the day, maybe you should plan all our boaty holidays too?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.