Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - time to get these started again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisilou

Visit site
Will try and make it and hopefully Chris will come too (which'll be a miracle but you never know). It''l be a bit warmer too which suits me even better :D
L
:)

oGaryo

Visit site
excellent, looks like the 1st March is a winner. I've sent an email to TOS asking them to change the table bookings.

cheers Gary

EDIT: Booking confirmation received from TOS for 2 x 8 seater tables from 8pm on the 1st March

Last edited:

andy59

Visit site
Great stuff , we will be coming now and a big thanks to Gary for sorting this out :very_drunk:
BTW congratulations and good luck with the wedding Zippy .

LionsDen

www.bbiuk.com
A selfless statement you might think on the face of it but in reality, it's looking for an excuse to resume my relationship with booze once this dryathalon thing's run its course.

Anyone up for a gathering in February / March?

Nothing fancy, just turn up, natter and drink beer.

Gary just to clarify as I think your post as above states that you will be providing the beer @ no cost to fellow forumites, as such it’s no wonder loads off us are up for it - well done buddy :encouragement: :encouragement:

On a positive note - The evening should not cost you too much overall bearing in mind that you would have been on the wagon for hopefully the whole of Jan so you may therefore be entitled to cashback having accrued some readies in the meantime ;)

oGaryo

Visit site
Gary just to clarify as I think your post as above states that you will be providing the beer @ no cost to fellow forumites, as such it’s no wonder loads off us are up for it - well done buddy :encouragement: :encouragement:

On a positive note - The evening should not cost you too much overall bearing in mind that you would have been on the wagon for hopefully the whole of Jan so you may therefore be entitled to cashback having accrued some readies in the meantime ;)

Hee hee hee Terry. what's that term I'm searching for, ah, that's the one......... "on ya bike fella" :)

oGaryo

Visit site
As a gesture of good will (to my body), I'm extending this dryathalon madness to the end of February so all being well with that commitment (to the nut house), the first beer and natter of 2014 will see the first beer pass my lips. If I sway a little after sniffing the barmaids apron, you'll know why ;)

oGaryo

Visit site
The list is coming along nicely

• Zippy (Howard)
  • Spotty Dog (Roy)
  • Jon Mendez (Jon)
  • LionsDen (Terry)
  • Henry F (Henry)
  • LisiLou (Lisa)
  • Clive Nightingale and chums
  • P4Paul (Paul)
  • Roger Rat (Roger)
  • Charlie Alpha (Chris)
  • Andy59 (Andy)
  • ColHel (Colin)
  • MercuryMan (Tom)
  • SteveDunsable (Steve)
  • PEJ
  • DKM
  • BarryH hopefully (Scuttle B)
  • Sailfree hopefully (Scuttle B)

plus friends and family of those above

Roy, can you give Merlyn a nudge next time he's in EC to see if he wants to attend.. ta

dj43

Visit site
Hi Gary
Lorraine and myself shall be attending, not sure if by car or boat, weather depending and if any visitor moorings available, we do not no the Hamble that well, so any advice ,best places to moor much appreciated,
Thanks for organising ,looking forward to it.
Merlyn

oGaryo

Visit site
Hi Gary
Lorraine and myself shall be attending, not sure if by car or boat, weather depending and if any visitor moorings available, we do not no the Hamble that well, so any advice ,best places to moor much appreciated,
Thanks for organising ,looking forward to it.
Merlyn

Excellent, good to have you both along. I'd suggest your best bet for a berth is in Swanwick, plenty of large berth boats there to accommodate you guys. If you're fortunate, you'll have the pleasure of berthing near to Lisa and Chris :)

Status
Not open for further replies.