Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - time to get these started again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oGaryo

Visit site
Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - 1st March Swanwick - The Old Ship

A selfless statement you might think on the face of it but in reality, it's looking for an excuse to resume my relationship with booze once this dryathalon thing's run its course.

Anyone up for a gathering in February / March?

Nothing fancy, just turn up, natter and drink beer (and have a bite to eat if there's space)

Current list of confirmed attendees

EDIT: I have a large single table booked to seat up to 30 in total

list updated 26-1-14

• ogaryo (Gary + 2)
  • Spotty Dog (Roy + 1)
  • Jon Mendez (Jon + 1)
  • LionsDen (Terry + 1)
  • Henry F (Henry + 2)
  • LisiLou (Lisa + 1)
  • Clive Nightingale + 1)
  • Roger Rat (Roger)
  • Charlie Alpha (Chris + 2)
  • Andy59 (Andy + 1)
  • ColHel (Colin + 1)
  • MercuryMan (Tom + 1)
  • SteveDunstable (Steve + 1)
  • Sailfree25 (Keith)
  • PEJ (Peter)
  • DKM (Dave + 1)
  • BarryH hopefully (Barry)
  • MatM (Mat + 1)
  • ScottV39 (Scott + 1)
  • PhilM (Phil + 1)
  • Jurgen (Andy + 1)
  • Superheat36 (Trevor + 3)

Plus partners and friends

Last edited:

LionsDen

www.bbiuk.com
Hi Gary,

Good idea - I spoke to Lisa over the weekend and amongst others she is up for it - I was going to post but you beat me to it :encouragement: - As a venue suggestion may I suggest The Navigator in Swanwick - For those who want they can eat their afterwards - The barmaids are well fit in there btw so should encourage a good turn out - Maybe also a good opportunity get a few boats together at Swanwick for a weekend winter shakedown cruise - Do winter rates apply in swanwick :encouragement:

I trust that is low key enough for you Gary :D - I was also going to suggest a few poll dancers in the back ground to get things moving :sleeping:

Last edited:

lisilou

Visit site
Hi Gary,

Good idea - I spoke to Lisa over the weekend and amongst others she is up for it - I was going to post but you beat me to it :encouragement: - As a venue suggestion may I suggest The Navigator in Swanwick - For those who want they can eat their afterwards - The barmaids are well fit in there btw so should encourage e a good turn out - Maybe also a good opportunity get a few boats together at Swanwick for a weekend winter shakedown cruise - Do winter rates apply in swanwick :encouragement:

I trust that is low key enough for you Gary :D - I was also going to suggest a few poll dancers in the back ground to get things moving :sleeping:

Oh I can't wait!! lool

RogerRat

Visit site
A selfless statement you might think on the face of it but in reality, it's looking for an excuse to resume my relationship with booze once this dryathalon thing's run its course.

Anyone up for a gathering in February / March?

Nothing fancy, just turn up, natter and drink beer.

Doh, I didn't know there was a Dryathalon! :ambivalence:

I'll bring my pole! :encouragement:

Roger.

oGaryo

Visit site
good stuff chaps and chapesses. Swanwick it is then but I suggest the Old Ship, I'll reserve a table for Saturday 8th Feb in case folk want to munch but the onus is on beer and a natter and of course, watching the ladies get frisky with Rogers pole :)

Last edited:

oGaryo

Visit site
2 x 8 placing tables booked in The Old Ship for Saturday 8th at 8pm... if in doubt, just remember the number 8 ;)

Deb is also on board for this one. wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands all encouraged to attend.

spread the word to none forum types who may like to attend :)

andy59

Visit site
Would have loved to attend but we are away until the 19th for Jo`s significant birthday .
Will look forward to catching up later in the year :very_drunk: .

oGaryo

Visit site
oki doki, enough raising of hands here to change the date I reckon. I'll rebook the tables tomorrow for 1st March unless there's strong preference for another date.

Status
Not open for further replies.