• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - time to get these started again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oGaryo

Hi Gary,
Just to confirm that it will be the two of us and we would like to eat with you guys.
Cheers Paul
thanks Paul. apologies in advance of folk have already confirmed in a previous post, just trying to get a broad idea of numbers eating

lisilou

Chris and I are in for sure but we won't be eating. A comfy table away from the rif raf would be nice tho....ta :p
L
:)

oGaryo

Thanks Lisa, Mat and Andy.

I've highlighted those eating in blue on the first page so I get an idea of numbers and therefore an approximate number of tables I'll need to book for you all

LionsDen

Looks like we will be taking over the pub - With that number we should get a group discount off both food and drink - Leave it to you re negotiation etc as this is your event so no pressure then Gazza :D

Be good also if they can group the tables together in the back area so we are not too dis-jointed just a thought.

Last edited:

LionsDen

How many of us are looking to bring there boats to Swanwick as we may be able to get a forum discount as I am in dialogue with the marina atm and they may also be able to group some off us together - Just a thought :encouragement:

Boat Name - LOA and either Power- Sail details below would assist.

Lions Den - LOA 13 m - Power

z1ppy

Hi Gary,

As it looks like you will be filling the pub regardless i dont feel so bad but sadly i dont think we are going to make this one. We land back the night before and not sure we are going to be in a fit state to be social!

put is down for the next one, who knows, we might even have a boat by then! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.