South coast UK / Channel crewing opportunities

Delhart05

Visit site
Would be interested for a couple of weekend in July and August. Was clipper crew 17-18 have competent crew etc and 6000 nm

TForests

Visit site
Hi,

Trying to get out on the water as much as possible before I take the plunge and buy a boat.
I have my RYA courses booked in for this spring. I have limited experience but I am very keen to learn and get involved.
I run a business from home so have lots of availability weekdays/weekends/evenings.. anytime.
Let me know..
Cheers
Nick

Ningaloo

Northern summers on Primal otherwise Perth WA
yacht-primal.com
Hmm, This posting was for last summer when I was based at Haslar and doing some short sails around the Solent and beyond. I like passing on my skills and in the right conditions I''m happy to sail with anyone who is enthusiastic and mobile! For longer trips some experience is desirable, just to be sure that you can cope with the boat heeling and not get seasick. You may have seen other posts from me advising inexperienced crew NOT to do an RYA CC course but to find someone like myself who can get them to that level and prepare them for Day Skipper which I feel is a much more meaningful qualification.
This year (2019) my plans are less certain. Haslar want GBP850/month which is way too expensive for me so I'm trying to find somewhere less expensive, but still with shorepower as I live aboard during the summer months.

phil5764

Visit site
Hi, are you still wanting any crew members. I'm based up in North Devon and am trying desperately to get some experience. Phil