So who's on what stand or doing what when,

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Re: So who\'s on what stand or doing what when,

You beat me to it, its only been up 10 mins and I have not even had chance to write the first post............

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

Did Haydn give you one that actually stays on at 25 kts /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

or is he still getting rid of the duff stock he flogged to me that falls off at the slightest puff of wind /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I shall be attending Monday and Tuesday and acting as chauffeur for a certain Scots family /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alistairr

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
I shall be attending Monday and Tuesday and acting as chauffeur for a certain Scots family /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats us!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk

We're going to be there for a couple of days - having smart new crewshirts made for the event /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif . We're going to wander and Liz will do lots of "pink" shopping whilst I /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anyone know of an easy way of listing all of the exhibitors without going through the website and laboriously listing and saving 10 at a time?????

Solitaire

Visit site

I'll be on the Westline stand and Jon will be helming "Calm Voyager" on the try-a-boat section.

matt_lake

Visit site

I'll be there for the duration on the Haines 34 Sedan and Aquanaut European Voyager, berths 374 & 375. Pop in and say hello.

Coupe

Visit site

I'll be on the Absolute stand nicking cushions /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alistairr

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be on the Absolute stand nicking cushions /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too Late, I got them all!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif