• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

So who's on what stand or doing what when,

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Re: So who\'s on what stand or doing what when,

You beat me to it, its only been up 10 mins and I have not even had chance to write the first post............

Whitelighter

I will be on our boat (Woohoo) in the Marina - berth 31 for those interested.

We will be flying a forum burgee as well of course!

D3B

Did Haydn give you one that actually stays on at 25 kts /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

or is he still getting rid of the duff stock he flogged to me that falls off at the slightest puff of wind /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I shall be attending Monday and Tuesday and acting as chauffeur for a certain Scots family /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alistairr

[ QUOTE ]
I shall be attending Monday and Tuesday and acting as chauffeur for a certain Scots family /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats us!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Steve Clayton

We're going to be there for a couple of days - having smart new crewshirts made for the event /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif . We're going to wander and Liz will do lots of "pink" shopping whilst I /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anyone know of an easy way of listing all of the exhibitors without going through the website and laboriously listing and saving 10 at a time?????

studgies

do you think I will manage to make my visit to the show last more than 5 mins this year?

Solitaire

I'll be on the Westline stand and Jon will be helming "Calm Voyager" on the try-a-boat section.

matt_lake

I'll be there for the duration on the Haines 34 Sedan and Aquanaut European Voyager, berths 374 & 375. Pop in and say hello.

Coupe

I'll be on the Absolute stand nicking cushions /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alistairr

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be on the Absolute stand nicking cushions /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too Late, I got them all!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif