So who's not smoking

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Re: So who\'s not smoking

I'm keeping quiet on this one. All I will say is that NAS was giving the landlord of the King's Head in Yarmouth some serious grief on Sunday night, because the fag machine didn't display any prices. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com

Summat like that!

Seriously.... postponed stopping until Wednesday evening, for Tome to get his Emsworth Bad Boys cruise out of the way... and then I stand by my public declaration... Wednesday night, any ciggies left go in the bin!

Sans Bateau

Visit site

I just realised! You introduced yourself to me over the weekend, as Neil. I just thought to myself, thats nice for you then! You should have said I'm NAS, then I would have known, sorry!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com

[ QUOTE ]
They must have been using Sat night to get rid of the last of the fags then!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you did also notice that I showed everyone the courtesy of not smoking in the building though... and did wander outside each and every time I wanted a cigarette... despite consuming several bottles of the rather nice red wine.....

I kept introducing myself to people as NAS, but some pronounced it N A S, some NAZ and some NASS, each misunderstanding who I was, so I gave up..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Time for a name change coming on methinks!

Sans Bateau

Visit site

Sorry NAS, maybe I had more to drink than I thought then, or maybe I never met you at all, but another Neil!

You really shouldnt have bothered going outside to light up, no one else did, including the bar staff!