So what do I do......

Sixpence

Visit site
You really want an answer ?? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You could always send it to me along with the fridge /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
I am going to give it serious thought as to what to do with it, it may make another appearnace or I may fly it from my baclony at home, that will really upset the residents asssociation one of which I know is on the forums!

As for the fridge well its not actaully a frdige its two huge water storage containers from home base stuffed with ice everyday....BUT it works far better than any fridge you can hire!

B175Chris

Visit site
Throw all the unclaimed beer bottles marked with a special YBW sticker into the sea and have a competition to see who will find the one furthest away /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As for the flag, I'd have it, assuming it actually exists and hasnt just been photoshopped into each picture by the IPC graphic design team /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am going to give it serious thought as to what to do with it, it may make another appearnace or I may fly it from my baclony at home, that will really upset the residents asssociation

[/ QUOTE ]

May I suggest you lay off the beer before someone notices your spelling /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Spelling never been my strong point never will....but I have been here for a very long time and I was also trying to stuff my face with a very big burger and fries whilst not trying to get the keyboard dirty....

Will double check my posts from now on...oh and I have forgotten my glasses.....

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk
So now it's out. Had a chat with Richard last Saturday, offered us a drink but it was a bit early, and he said he was on the forum under another name but wouldn't go further; WHICH IS AGAINST FORUM RULES!!!)

C'mon Richard - get out of that one!

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
To be fair I only ever posted using my old name, then dropped that and went undermyself.

And on that note I am off as I have to put this lot back in its box for another year.

So thanks again for all that visited and see you at the next one!

If anyone is over at Annapolis then please call by for a painkiller on the Yachting World booth F9&10.

If not see you at LBS....both of them

Thank you and goodnight!