So - just wondering

Chris_d

Visit site
Well at least you won't be sitting alone at a computer talking to strangers on the internet /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nickcred

Visit site
Byron I would love to but having just got the boat back last weekend after weeks off her I really want to be cruising the river. Have just done a route and it estimates 15 hours with 15 mins per lock included. so thats out for a weekend I am afraid.

I am dead keen to do this and finally meet some of you guys but need to get as much use out of her before the season ends. Will be on the river for a week over half term in October if others can make that.

Nick

DWT

Visit site
Just got back from a few days away so sorry for not answering your post earlier. My wife and I are sill very keen to come if this is still on. The plan was to arrive around lunchtime, depending on how well we can organise ourselves and our nine year old daughter (and probably a friend to keep her amused).

Are we the only takers?

Gavi

Visit site

byron

RIP
Visit site
Looks like you will be the only people here. However if you just want to come for somewhere to go to. You are more than welcome.

DWT

Visit site
Thanks Byron. We would really like to take you up on that, but will probably aim to be there late afternoon rather than lunchtime as per last post. Any fee required in the form of alcohol or other offerings?

We will probably bring my daughter's friend and her brother and mother and they would like to put up a small tent to sleep in as there is really not enough room for us all on the boat. I hope that is ok.

On the theme of an earlier post, the mother is blond, slim and from Essex. She does not quite meet your age requirements and I have never seen her wear white shoes, but three out of five can't be bad!

byron

RIP
Visit site
I assume you are talking of saturday? As regards a tent, you can also doss down in the Marquee, at least there's electric there.
Nope! to the Mum I have my own line in Hookers who know how to say things like "my my thats a biggun" and things that boost my ego.

Chris_d

Visit site
I'm still hoping to turn up with boat, as long as swmbo hasn't made some other plans would arrive late afternoon as well, hope thats ok byron?